Covenant Health is an innovative, Catholic regional health delivery network and a leader in values-based, not-for-profit health and elder care. Covenant consists of hospitals, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, assisted living residences, and community-based health and elder care organizations throughout New England. We are committed to the health of the individuals and communities we serve, and strive to offer a continuum of high quality care. Click here to view a list of organizations associated with Covenant Health.
A partnership of your own design with Covenant brings expertise to your organization that can mean:
- You do not have to go it alone in today’s increasingly complex and competitive health care marketplace.
- You become a part of a respected, regional health care delivery network.
- We welcome organizations that are values-driven and not-for-profit. Our focus is on helping you make your organization a
- stronger, more successful provider in today’s world while preserving your individual philosophy and mission.
Creating a relationship with Covenant can:
- Enhance your ability to compete on the basis of both cost and quality
- Maintain the financial strength to fulfill your mission
- Reposition your organization to take advantage of new opportunities
- Advance your organization’s mission
- Enrich the knowledge, competencies and skills of your leadership team
- Improve regulatory and corporate compliance
- Strengthen your ability to serve your community
- Increase your visibility in the marketplace
We have long-established expertise in the following:
- Acute Care
- Adult Day Care
- Alzheimer’s Special Care
- Assisted Living and Congregate Housing
- Home Care Services
- Hospice/Palliative Care
- Independent Elderly Housing
- Outpatient Care
- Residential Care
- Short Stay Rehabilitation
- Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care
- Wellness/Prevention Programs